DD SuperLight Tarp S - Available for Pre-Order Only, Not in Stock
Seriously compact day shelter
- 19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the centre (ridge line)
- 4 x SuperLight pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
- Made from ripstop nylon, with 3,000mm PU waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
- Stuff sack with drawcord closure
*Currently only Olive green available*
We will order from DD at the end of each month, your order will be shipped by the middle of the next month. If you have ordered in-stock items with your pre-order we will wait to ship it all together. If you need them shipped separately please order them separately.
DD SuperLight Tarp S
Perfect for ground bivi camping, it provides plenty of shelter for one person and gear. It also makes a great day shelter or ground sheet, easily and quickly set up for lunch stops and rest breaks out on the trail.
An ideal companion for extreme and adventure sports like cycling, climbing or trail running, the DD Superlight Tarp S will keep you dry on rest stops while keeping your pack weight to an absolute minimum.
Due to its size, we don't recommend this tarp as a hammock shelter. For hammocks, opt for our regular-sized DD Superlight Tarp.
All DD tarps are 100% waterproof, even in the heaviest storms.
Colour : Olive green
Weight : 260g (excl. pegs & guy lines)
Includes : SuperLight Tarp S, 4 x SuperLight pegs & guy lines, stuff sack
Over time repeated fold lines can start to weaken the fine material of your DD SuperLight gear. To pack away, we always recommend 'stuffing' your DD SuperLight gear into its bag instead.
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
- Children should be supervised when using this product
- DD hammocks are not suitable for children under 3
- Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards