DD - XL - Frontline Hammock
DD XL Frontline Hammock - XL version of our Frontline Hammock, at home in both hot and cold climates.
Size: 3m x 1.8m
Colour: Olive Green
Weight: 1250g excl. Webbing and Poles
Includes: 10m of Webbing, 2 x 1m Elastic Cord, 2 x Poles for Mosquito Net, Hanging Pocket
*Please Note - Due to contract restrictions, we cannot sell DD products to customers outside of Canada.*
DD XL Frontline Hammock
It also allows the mosi net to be tied above the hammock out of the way when not needed and it can be dropped back down in seconds as soon as required.
As well as for use in the UK / Europe / North America this hammock is a great jungle hammock due to its breathability and built on fine mesh mosquito net.
- With mosquito net deployed (fully insect proof)
- With mosquito net tied above (ready to drop down/ use if needed)
- With mosquito net underneath (lie out in the sun)
- Ground/ bed set-up
- Black (easy to see out of) built in mosquito net
- Lightweight, foldable poles (to help spread out the mosquito net)
- Dual, breathable base layers make this hammock at home in hot and cold climates
- Insulation (foam mat etc.) can be inserted between the layers in cold weather
- Zips either side of hammock for quick and easy entry / exit
- Mosquito net keeps out all insects
- Can be used without mosquito net when not needed
- Internal pockets and adjustable hanging pocket + loops for storing/hanging gear
DD Pegs and Guy Lines
This extra set of 6 pegs and guy lines allow you to add to the 4 sets already supplied with the tarps, so you can truly make the best of your DD tarp's 19 attachment points.
Got lots of set-up ideas for your tarp, but run out of pegs? You'll be amazed at what you can achieve with a few extra peg points – a tipi tent, a closed shelter...
Includes - Six silver ground pegs and Six standard lengths of guy rope
Comes in OD green bag.