- All Camping & Survival
- DD Travel Hammock / Bivi - One Left!
DD Travel Hammock / Bivi - One Left!
Size: 2.7m x 1.4m (comfortable for people up to 6ft 5 and 150kg)
Colour: Olive Green, Coyote Brown
Weight: 930g (hammock only)
Includes: 10m of Webbing (200g), 2 x 2m of Elastic Cord, 2 x Lightweight Poles, Stuff Sack
Waterproof base allows hammock to be used as a basic bivi on the ground. Zips either side of the hammock for quick and easy entry/exit. Dual base layers allow you to insert insulation (foam mat, etc.) in cold weather. Mosquito net keeps out all insects, can be used without mosquito net when not needed. Internal pockets and loops for storing/hanging gear.
In stock 1 Coyote, Green is available for Pre-order
We will order from DD at the start of each month, your order will be shipped by the middle of that month. If you have ordered in-stock items with your pre-order we will wait to ship it all together. If you need them shipped separately please order them separately.
DD Travel Hammock
Comes with two zips (one either side of mosquito net) and two double-sided zippers allowing quick entry/ exit either side of the hammock and also allows you to tie the mosquito net up above you, out of the way, when not needed.
You also have the option to lie out in the open (without mosi net) - simply tie the hammock up with the mosi net underneath the hammock.
*Please note that as the floor is waterproof it (the floor) is not very breathable - if you'd prefer a more breathable hammock please choose our Frontline (the same design but without waterproof base).
- With mosquito net deployed (fully insect proof)
- With mosquito net tied above (ready to drop down/ use if needed)
- With mosquito net underneath (lie out in the sun)
- Ground/ bivi set-up (set up as bivi on wet ground, has waterproof base)
- Black (easy to see out of) built in mosquito net
- Lightweight, foldable poles (to help spread out the mosquito net)
- 2 x 2m of Elastic Cord (to keep mosquito net up)
- 2 zips and two double-sided zippers allowing quick entry/ exit either side of the hammock
- Comes with 10m of webbing/ rope attached ready to hang
- Two layer design that allows insulation such as thermarest/ camping mat to be inserted between the layers in cold weather
- 4 small internal pockets
- 2 internal hanging loops (for flashlight, glasses etc.)
- Stuff Sack
- 4 tabs to peg the hammock out if using on the ground
- Waterproof floor that allows to set this hammock up on the ground as a basic bivi/tent