DD Nest Hammock - MC
- Fully cloaked in DD's own Multicam Camouflage pattern - a versatile and complex pattern that blends in seamlessly to a multitude of natural surroundings.
- Insect-proof mesh window at the head end
- Breathable, double-layered design with velcro tab closure – insert a partially-inflated Inflatable Mat between the layers in cooler weather to give extra insulation
- 2 x foldable lightweight 60cm-wide spreader poles and 4 x 1m lengths of elastic cord included, to suspend the cover
- 2 x double-sided zippers for easy open and close
- 2 x internal hanging loops for torches, glasses...
- 4 internal pockets to store small valuables - these can be used in any hammock set-up configuration!
- 4 tabs - 1 on each corner of the base - to peg out, to suspend equipment from or to fit a DD Underblanket
- Pre-fitted with 10m strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
- Stuff sack
The DD Nest Hammock is covered head-to-toe in our own DD Multicam pattern, designed to make sure you blend in perfectly to woodland environments. This hammock ensures the most covert campsite possible, whilst keeping all the time-tested comfort and features that a DD Hammock provides.
Fully featured for covert camping.
With a similar design to our highly-regarded Frontline Hammock, the Nest Hammock swaps the integrated mosquito net for a full DD Multicam top shield; offering a spacious shelter from wind and insects, as well as any prying eyes. A fine-mesh window at the head end of the hammock gives a good outward view without compromising the camo-capabilities!
Dual, breathable base layers keep things comfortable in warmer climates, whilst insulation such as a DD Inflatable Mat can be inserted between the layers in the chillier months.
The DD Nest Hammock comes with 10m of suspension webbing pre-fitted, whilst 4 internal pouch pockets allow for easy storage of essentials and valuables.
Want to lie in the open air? Just roll up the top shield and suspend it on the spreader poles above, or just remove the spreader poles entirely and flip the entire hammock over!
DD Pegs and Guy Lines
This extra set of 6 pegs and guy lines allow you to add to the 4 sets already supplied with the tarps, so you can truly make the best of your DD tarp's 19 attachment points.
Got lots of set-up ideas for your tarp, but run out of pegs? You'll be amazed at what you can achieve with a few extra peg points – a tipi tent, a closed shelter...
Includes - Six silver ground pegs and Six standard lengths of guy rope
Comes in OD green bag.