DD Bergen Rucksack
Hard-wearing and modular, the 55-litre DD Bergen Rucksack is perfect whatever your adventure: from the day to day commute to exploring the weekends and beyond - you will not need another rucksack.
With a generous 37-litre main body, the three removable pockets add a further 18 litres to make up the 55-litre total capacity. From a hiking pack to permitted hand baggage on most airlines, this rucksack can be taken anywhere – you'll miss it as soon as you leave for a trip without it!
Currently only available in OD Green at Central Alberta Military Outlet.
*Please Note - Due to contract restrictions we are cannot sell DD products to customers outside of Canada.*
The removable pocket on the front is the 8L DD Action Pack. This can be used on its own and includes a strap allowing it to be worn around the shoulders or waist; it has enough space in its central compartment for our Frontline hammock, or our complete SuperLight range with space for a DSLR camera!
- Made from 600D Oxford with a PVC inner coating
- 37-litre main compartment, with one internal pocket and a zippered pocket on the lid
- Two detachable side pockets with zip closure
- Improved side pocket design
- Detachable DD Action Pack on the front
- MOLLE-compatible attachment loop system
- External hydration access
- Padded waist strap
- Chest strap