DD Bergen Rucksack - Available for Pre-Order Only, Not in Stock
Hard-wearing and modular, the 55-litre DD Bergen Rucksack is perfect whatever your adventure: from the day to day commute to exploring the weekends and beyond - you will not need another rucksack.
With a generous 37-litre main body, the three removable pockets add a further 18 litres to make up the 55-litre total capacity. From a hiking pack to permitted hand baggage on most airlines, this rucksack can be taken anywhere – you'll miss it as soon as you leave for a trip without it!
We will order from DD at the end of each month, your order will be shipped by the middle of the next month. If you have ordered in-stock items with your pre-order we will wait to ship it all together. If you need them shipped separately please order them separately.
The removable pocket on the front is the 8L DD Action Pack. This can be used on its own and includes a strap allowing it to be worn around the shoulders or waist; it has enough space in its central compartment for our Frontline hammock, or our complete SuperLight range with space for a DSLR camera!
- Made from 600D Oxford with a PVC inner coating
- 37-litre main compartment, with one internal pocket and a zippered pocket on the lid
- Two detachable side pockets with zip closure
- Improved side pocket design
- Detachable DD Action Pack on the front
- MOLLE-compatible attachment loop system
- External hydration access
- Padded waist strap
- Chest strap